Saturday
February 9, 2013
Results for: abal medina
  • 18/01/2013 | Argentina

    Gov't says 'won't limit' wage talks

    Cabinet Chief Juan Manuel Abal Medina ruled out that the National Government will "limit" the wage talks percentages and called for the effort of "every sector to take care of jobs."

  • 15/11/2012 | Argentina

    Abal Medina: De la Sota 'ambushed' Débora Giorgi

    Cabinet Chief Juan Abal Medina criticized the governor of Córdoba province, José Manuel De La Sota today for “ambushing” industry minister Débora Giorgi at a motor industry event last night, in order to “enforce his presidential aspirations.”

  • 23/11/2012 | Argentina

    'If a Judge wants to end with Argentina's sovereignty, he'll fail'

    Cabinet Chief Juan Manuel Abal Medina affirmed that "if a Judge wants to end with the sovereignty, he must know he'll fail. We are determined to continue and comply with the law," referring to US Judge Thomas Griesa's ruling.

  • 07/12/2012 | Argentina

    Gov't: 'Argentina has just gone through a week of judiciary disgrace'

    Cabinet Chief Abal Medina came on stage today after an Appeals court yesterday favoured Clarín media group by extending an injunction it had placed on an article of the Media Law.

  • 05/10/2012 | Argentina

    Border, Coast guard protest continues for fourth day

    Border and Coast Guard officers's protest continued for the fourth consecutive day as they demand a wage increase. Gendarmerie's spokesman Raúl Maza told the press that "(Security Ministry's) answer will be given on Tuesday," but warned that "we will remain here until we have a signed and approved decree."

  • 05/10/2012 | Argentina

    CFK meets with officials at Olivos

    President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner carried out her agenda at the Olivos Presidential residence, where she met several officials.

  • 09/10/2012 | Argentina

    Border, Coast Guard officers ratify protest, march to Plaza de Mayo

    A group of 150 Border Guard officers marched to Plaza de Mayo square to demand the Security Ministry to answer to their petition presented by the forces' authorities last week. Gendarmerie's spokesmen stated that they will remain in front of the Centinela building "until we receive an official reply."

  • 15/09/2012 | Argentina

    'Demontrations were directly aimed at the President,' Vidal

    Buenos Aires City deputy mayor María Eugenia Vidal criticized Cabinet Chief Juan Manuel Abal Medina’s comments regarding Thursday’s massive demonstrations and “hoped that he did not express what the President thinks.”

  • 17/09/2012 | Argentina

    Carrió: 'This gov't is pushing to destroy the middle class'

    The aftermaths of last week's pot-banging continue, as Civic Coalition lawmaker Elisa Carrió affirmed that "this government fights to destroy the middle class," and also accused the national government of fascist, and Cabinet Chief Juan Manuel Abal Medina of minimizing the importance of Thursday's demonstration.

  • 18/09/2012 | Argentina

    'Repsol came here to empty-out YPF,' Kicillof says

    With the presence of Cabinet Chief Juan Abal Medina, YPF CEO Miguel Galuccio, and Deputy Economy Minister Axel Kicillof, the government presented the “Mosconi Report”, a balance of Spaniard group Repsol's long spell in command of the energy giant from 1999 to 2012, at the National Library.

  • 08/06/2012 | Argentina

    Gov't repudiates inconveniences caused by CTA’s protests

    President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner’s cabinet chief Abal Medina regretted today the complications and traffic chaos created by several roadblocks, strikes and protests across the country staged by the Argentine Workers Union (CTA).

  • 30/07/2012 | Argentina

    Abal Medina denies playing down insecurity issue

    Cabinet chief Abal Medina today rejected media reports which accused him of playing down the insecurity issue in Argentina.

  • 15/08/2012 | Argentina

    'Macri should govern the City and not think of 2015'

    Cabinet Chief Juan Manuel Abal Medina urged City Mayor Mauricio Macri "to stop with his whims and start governing,” regarding the subway strike that lasted 10 days

  • 08/05/2012 | Argentina

    Macri blasts Nat'l gov't for YPF 'confiscation', Subte handover

    Buenos Aires City Mayor Mauricio Macri lashed out at Cristina Fernández de Kirchner administration today for the expropriation of YPF shares and the controversial Subte system handover.

  • 30/05/2012 | Argentina

    'Argentina needs to go through process of de-dollarization,' Abal Medina

    While speaking before Congress, Cabinet Chief Juan Manuel Abal Medina said Argentina needs to go through a “de-dollarization” process and assured that “there is a segment of the Argentine population that has an obsessive-compulsive mania of thinking in dollars.”

  • 01/06/2012 | Argentina

    Government denies versions of economy de-dollarization

    Cabinet Chief Abal Medina and Deputy Economy Minister Axel Kicillof came on stage today to deny media versions that indicated the government is planning a de-dollarization of the economy.

  • 05/07/2011 | Argentina

    Gov't blasts Verna after dropping gubernatorial bid

    Communication Secretary Juan Manuel Abal Medina denied that he ever talked about the creation of electoral lists with La Pampa province Senator Carlos Verna, who yesterday quit his gubernatorial bid. "I have never talked with Verna, " he assured. Cabinet Chief Aníbal Fernández defended the creation of a combined list ballot with La Cámpora political activists.

  • 30/03/2012 | Argentina

    'Macri must take responsibility for the subway,' Abal Medina

    National Cabinet Chief Juan Manuel Abal Medina, came out to comment on the City government's rejection of the subway transfer, and made it clear that the subway system "will be controlled by the City of Buenos Aires," and further stated that Mauricio Macri should "comply with the law and take responsibility of the service."

  • 19/04/2012 | Argentina

    Cabinet Chief 'not concerned' about EU, US comments on YPF expropriation

    Cabinet Chief Juan Manuel Abal Medina said today the government “is not concerned” about the impact the government’s decision of expropriating YPF is having in some European Union countries and the United States. Likewise, the Minister remarked that considering Spain’s current economic crisis, it is “quite normal” to see them trying to find scapegoats overseas.

  • 22/10/2012 | World

    Argentina won't kneel down before 'vulture funds,' says Cabinet Chief

    Cabinet Chief Juan Manuel Abal Medina came on stage today to warn that “vulture funds will never see Argentina kneeled down before their decisions”, in a straight message to US-based fund that issued a lawsuit in Ghana and achieved to detain Libertad navy training frigate.

  • 16/11/2012 | Sports

    Independiente's president says gov't pledged full support and 'CFK was very worried'

    Cabinet Chief Abal Medina met today at the Govermnent House with Security Secreatary Sergio Berni and the president of Independient club, Javier Cantero after the volent incidents at Independiente's stadium which last Wednesday forced authorities to suspend the match against Belgrano.


Results: 21

Grupo ámbito ámbito financiero ambito.com Docsalud AlRugby.com Premium ávp El Ciudadano El Tribuno Management

Director: Orlando Mario Vignatti - Edition No. 3676 - This publication is a property of NEFIR S.A. - Issn 1852 - 9224 - Te. 4349-1500 - Paseo Colón 1196, (C1063ACY) CABA