August 20, 2014
ADVERTISING >PRINTED EDITIONON-LINE EDITION
A brief history of the Herald
Special Sections and Supplements
On Sunday - A weekly supplement featuring features and news from the NY Times and our staff of writers. Art On Sunday, Covers local Art, antiques and auctions. Politics & Labour - A review and analysis of the week’s events by Martin Gambarotta. Food & Wine - Weekly restaurant and wine reviews of Argentine restaurants and wineries.
For your information
- > 78.9% of Buenos Aires Herald readers look at every page, and 40.8% reads us for advertisements not published elsewhere.
- > 76% of Herald readers are university educated and 8% have a Masters or Ph.D.
- > 90% are employed, 6% retired and 3% are students.
- > 8% of Herald readers are 25 years old or younger, 8% are 25-34, 41% are 35-49 and 39% are 50+.
- > 29% are department managers, 10% senior managers, 5% Presidents/Directors, 15% self-employed, 30% skilled technicians.
- > Annual salaries of readers: 21% $ 60,000+; 11% $45-60,000; and 9% $31-45,000.
- > 47% of readers own a house, 32% own an apartment, and 8% own a second home.
- > 82% own a Personal Computer and 39% are connected to the Internet.
- A full page is 175 column/centimeters, 5 columns x 35 cms (10 x 13.7 inches).
- > Column sizes: 1 column, 4.7 cms wide; 2 columns 9.9 cms; 3 columns, 15.1 cms; 4 columns, 20.3 cms; 5 columns, 25.5 cms.
- > 85 line screen, right reading emulsion side down, computer system is PC send ad in original format, .tif or .e and send hard copy).
- > Deadline for space and artwork is 72 hours prior to publication date.
For your information
- Mondays to Saturdays: $ 240 col/cm centimeter for Black & White.
- Sundays and supplements: $ 264 col/centimeter.
- Full page Black & White (Mondays to Saturdays) = $ 42,000.
- Full page Black & White (Sundays and supplements) = $ 46,200.
- Extra charge for special page 30%.
- Call for volume discounts with savings of up to 50%!
- > Prices are in Pesos Argentinos: Exchange rate $ 3,70 pesos = 1 US Dollar.
- > 10,5% VAT not included.
- > For your convenience we accept credit cards. Foreign checks must include a $30 processing fee.