Friday
February 8, 2013
Friday, October 14, 2011

Alleged plot: Iranian official denies direct contact with US

An official at Iran's United Nations mission denied that Tehran had been in direct contact with the United States over an allegation it was behind a plot to kill the Saudi ambassador on US soil, the semi-official Mehr news agency reported.

"There has been no direct contact between the two countries," Alireza Miryousefi, official in charge of the media at Iran's U.N. mission, told Mehr news agency.

US State Department said that it had been in direct contact with Iran over the allegations, which Tehran has denied.
  • CommentComment
  • Increase font size Decrease font sizeSize
  • Email article
    email
  • Print
    Print
  • Share
    1. Vote
    2. Not interesting Little interesting Interesting Very interesting Indispensable
Tags:  iran  plot  US  


  • Comment
  • Increase font size Decrease font size
  • mail
  • Print

COMMENTS >

Comment



Grupo ámbito ámbito financiero ambito.com Docsalud AlRugby.com Premium ávp El Ciudadano El Tribuno Management

Director: Orlando Mario Vignatti - Edition No. 3675 - This publication is a property of NEFIR S.A. - Issn 1852 - 9224 - Te. 4349-1500 - Paseo Colón 1196, (C1063ACY) CABA