Friday
February 8, 2013
Sunday, March 20, 2011

Recalde says 'no doubt' he'll be CFK's candidate for VP

Hugo Moyano ally and national deputy Héctor Recalde said that not only would he be “thrilled” to be the vice presidential candidate for Cristina Fernández de Kirchner but also that he has no doubt that this will in fact be so.

“I have no doubt that I’m going to be the vice presidential candidate,” said the CGT lawyer during an interview with a local newspaper. “I’d be thrilled,” he added. However, Fernández de Kirchner has not even announced yet whether or not she’s going for a second term.

With regards to the strike announced by the Truckers’ Union last week, scheduled for tomorrow but hastily cancelled, Recalde said that the measure “wasn’t set against the government,” something that was made clear once “it was lifted” as soon as “the issue was cleared up.”

“Moyano himself asked that the strike be cancelled after thanking all of the employees who showed their solidarity,” said Recalde.

He added that the measure was announced as a show of force “against the mass media, which has been attacking Moyano for quite some time now.”
  • CommentComment
  • Increase font size Decrease font sizeSize
  • Email article
    email
  • Print
    Print
  • Share
    1. Vote
    2. Not interesting Little interesting Interesting Very interesting Indispensable
Tags:  Moyano  CFK  Recalde  


  • Comment
  • Increase font size Decrease font size
  • mail
  • Print

COMMENTS >

Comment



Grupo ámbito ámbito financiero ambito.com Docsalud AlRugby.com Premium ávp El Ciudadano El Tribuno Management

Director: Orlando Mario Vignatti - Edition No. 3675 - This publication is a property of NEFIR S.A. - Issn 1852 - 9224 - Te. 4349-1500 - Paseo Colón 1196, (C1063ACY) CABA