Episode adds confusion to last nights events
Saturday, December 11, 2010Police questions fourth death in Villa Soldati, says 'no body found'
Federal Police authorities questioned the death of another protester during the violent clash between residents in the Villa Soldati area and the squatters residing in the Indoamericano Park nearby since "no body was found in the premises or taken to any hospital in the city."
"Even though it is indeed true that several people broke into an ambulance that was carrying an injured man and aimed a gun at him, witnesses are reporting that no gunshot was heard," a police report said.
Police Chief Sebastián Seggio reported on live television that "despite an extensive search throughout several hospitals in the city, so far there are no records of the murder. There are three people who have been critically wounded but as of yet we have not been able to establish whether one of them is the man who was in the ambulance last night or not."





















