Friday
November 28, 2014
Monday, August 18, 2014

Gunmen takes 250,000 euros from Saudi prince in Paris

Armed robbers attacked a Saudi Arabian prince's convoy in Paris on Sunday night, police said, taking what the victims told police was around 250,000 euros in cash and some sensitive documents.

The convoy had been heading for Le Bourget airport north of the city. Witnesses told police a group of heavily armed men attacked the last car in the convoy near Porte de la Chapelle at around 9 p.m. and drove off in it.

No shots were fired and nobody was hurt, a police source said, adding that the robbers were still at large and an investigation was under way.

Rocco Contento, a representative of police union SGP, told BFMTV the attackers appeared to be "people who knew the itinerary" of the cars.

  • CommentComment
  • Increase font size Decrease font sizeSize
  • Email article
    email
  • Print
    Print
  • Share
    1. Vote
    2. Not interesting Little interesting Interesting Very interesting Indispensable
Tags:  Paris  Saudi prince  euros  gunmen  convoy  World  





22
  • Comment
  • Increase font size Decrease font size
  • mail
  • Print

COMMENTS >

Comment




Grupo ámbito ámbito financiero ambito.com Docsalud AlRugby.com Premium El Ciudadano El Tribuno Management

Director: Orlando Mario Vignatti - Edition No. 4324 - This publication is a property of NEFIR S.A. -RNPI Nº 5177376 - Issn 1852 - 9224 - Te. 4349-1500 - San Juan 141 , (C1063ACY) CABA