Monday, December 24, 2012
Pignanelli assures nationwide looting was 'orchestrated'
The head of Smata, Ricardo Pignanelli, today assured last week's nationwide looting was "orchestrated", although he warned "evidence must be found" to accuse any sector for these events.
"It's a sensitive issue. The government has got the resources to go out and find the truth. It's dangerous, is playing with fire," he said adding lootings cannot be justified amid a holiday atmosphere. "If a neighbour is going through tough times, another neighbour can be there for him. This has nothing to do with what happened in 2001," he added.
"It's a sensitive issue. The government has got the resources to go out and find the truth. It's dangerous, is playing with fire," he said adding lootings cannot be justified amid a holiday atmosphere. "If a neighbour is going through tough times, another neighbour can be there for him. This has nothing to do with what happened in 2001," he added.





















