Saturday
February 9, 2013
Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Three more arrested in Santa Fe bank robbery investigation

77 safe deposit boxes were emptied over the weekend in a Macro Bank branch in Santa Fe.

Three more people were arrested in the Macro bank robbery investigation, a Santa Fe police chief said today after on Sunday it was discovered that 77 safety deposit boxes had been ransacked.

Omar Odriozola, chief of the regional unit of police in Santa Fe said that the first two people arrested in connection with the crime were released following a court order.

“We are well into the investigation, and haven’t ruled out any hypothesis. We are investigating a crime committed by people who really knew what they were doing,” Odriozola said.

The discovery of the mass robbery on 77 safe deposit boxes in a Macro Bank branch in Santa Fe was discovered on Sunday at 6 am in the morning.

Ten of the boxes were said to have been empty and according to police, some 32 million pesos, between foreign currencies and other valuable objects, were stolen.

  • CommentComment
  • Increase font size Decrease font sizeSize
  • Email article
    email
  • Print
    Print
  • Share
    1. Vote
    2. Not interesting Little interesting Interesting Very interesting Indispensable
Tags:  Bank  Macro  Santa Fe  investigation  police  arrested  robbery  


  • Comment
  • Increase font size Decrease font size
  • mail
  • Print

COMMENTS >

Comment



Grupo ámbito ámbito financiero ambito.com Docsalud AlRugby.com Premium ávp El Ciudadano El Tribuno Management

Director: Orlando Mario Vignatti - Edition No. 3675 - This publication is a property of NEFIR S.A. - Issn 1852 - 9224 - Te. 4349-1500 - Paseo Colón 1196, (C1063ACY) CABA